- €5 Provides 14 street children with a nutritious breakfast, consisting of two bread rolls, a banana and a cup of milky tea.
- €20 Covers the cost of 10 pairs of plastic shoes for fistula patients that turn up to the hospital barefoot.
- €50 Supplies a child with a physical disability with a walking frame.
- €12 Could help fund a counsellor's salary to provide women and girls that have suffered abuse with psychological support.
- €21 A gift of €21 a month allows Ethiopiaid to claim the tax back at the end of each year, making your contribution go even further.
- €30 Can help train a midwife who can prevent devastating fistula injuries.
Other ways to give:
Hold a fundraiser, volunteer your time or leave a gift in your will. There are many ways you can support Ethiopiaid.
Fundraise for us
If you would like to help make a difference to the lives of people in Ethiopia, but don't feel you can make a financial commitment, why not fundraise for us instead!
Leave a gift in your will
You can help to deliver permanent change to the lives of some of the poorest people in the world with a simple gift in your will. Leave a Legacy - the greatest gift of all.
Building a relationship with Ethiopiaid is a way to let your staff and customers know that you care about those affected by poverty. It shows that your company takes its social responsibility seriously and can enhance your reputation with your key audiences.
Give as you earn
Payroll giving is an easy way for you to give to Ethiopiaid straight from your salary.